Early bird deadline: Monday 16 April 2018 (at 23:59 GMT)
Standard registration: 17 April 2018 – 18 June 2018
Registration is required for all London Healthcare Conference 2018 delegates. Early bird (prior to 17 April) registration fees are offered at a discounted rate with additional discounts for medical practitioners or IDF members.
Early booking registration fees
Medical Practitioner or IDF member: £180 + VAT @ 20% (£36) = £216.00
Non-medical delegate: £280 + VAT @ 20% (£56) = £336.00
Standard registration fees
Medical Practitioner or IDF member: £250 + VAT @ 20% (£50) = £300.00
Non-medical delegate: £350 + VAT @ 20% (£70) = £420.00
Your registration fee includes:
- Access to all London Healthcare Conference 2018 sessions
- All conference materials
- Entrance to the drinks reception which follows the conference
- All refreshment breaks during the conference including lunch. (Please ensure you advise us of any dietary requirements or allergies on your registration form.)
Please note registration for the London Healthcare Conference does not include accommodation.
A networking drinks reception will take place at the end of the day, this is included in your registration fee and is a chance to meet the speakers, exhibitors and other delegates.
Children and accompanying persons
Due to regulations you must be over 16 to attend the London Healthcare Conference 2017. Each individual attending the London Healthcare Conference must be registered.
Cancellation of Registration / Refund Requests
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference organisers Encompass to the following email [email protected]. Please send your proof of payment with the written cancellation. All bank fees related to the refunds are to be paid by the delegate. Provided written notice is received by 1 May 2018, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 15 May 2018, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 15 May 2018, (for any reason including ill health) or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee, a 100% cancellation charge will be payable. Delegates are fully liable for damages caused to the third parties and property. All delegates shall have valid, comprehensive third-party liability insurance
Further Information and disclaimer
- All prices quoted are in GBP and relevant VAT is applicable.
- Only pre-registered conference delegates and delegates who register on the day will be able to attend conference sessions.
- All delegates must wear their conference badge for access to the sessions, any person found in the conference area without a badge will be asked to leave
- For cancellations after the 15 May 2018 no fees will be refunded– cancellation requests received before this date will be refunded after the meeting has taken place.
- The last date possible to register for payment by bank transfer is 11 June 2018, after this date registrations will need to be paid in full by debit/credit card only.
- All bank charges incurred for payment of the conference are to be paid by sender.
- It is strongly recommended that you register in advance for the meeting. Payment will be required at the time of registration and only cash or credit card payments will be accepted onsite at the conference
There is a strict no filming or photography policy at the London Healthcare Conference 2018. Delegates may be asked to leave if this policy is not adhered to.
The Independent Doctors Federation, London Healthcare Conference Ltd and Encompass Events Ltd cannot accept liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by participants, nor for loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance and ensure you do not leave items unattended at the conference.
All reasonable endeavours will be made to hold the London Healthcare Conference 2018 and to present its programme as scheduled under circumstances which assure the comfort and safety of all participants. However, Independent Doctors Federation, London Healthcare Conference Ltd nor Encompass Events Ltd, shall be held liable by any person as a result of the cancellation of LHC 2018 or of any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected therewith, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to or from, or during such person’s presence in the United Kingdom in connection with this Meeting.
Participants are fully liable for damages caused to third parties and property.